- 750g (26oz) blueberries
- 250g (9oz) strawberries
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1kg (35oz) white sugar
- Pick over blueberries and discard any with mould.
- Hull strawberries.
- Place fruit in preserving pan or large saucepan with lemon juice
and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until fruits are soft – about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add until sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Bring mixture back to boil and cook until setting point is
- Remove from heat; stir in brandy.
- Pour into warm sterilised jars and seal.
More Recipes @ http://www.jamrecipes.net